Oct 10, 2011

Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine's October Sketch

I had some glorious unclaimed time today, and so I dove into some of my scrappy supplies and created a layout based on Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine's "It's a Sketchy Challenge" for October.  Follow the link to find out how you can play too!!!!

I totally enjoyed playing with Harmonie's Shabby Love papers.  So, of course, I had to scrapbook a photo of my sweetheart!

Supplies Used: Patterned Paper- Harmonie, Fancy Pants, Basic Grey, Mark's Paper Company; Letters- Prima; Chipboard, Ribbon & Brads- Harmonie; Flower Die- Spellbinders; Other- Score-it Board, Ranger Ink.

Now I want to see yours!!!!!  

UPDATE: I kept looking at this layout and was bothered by it.  Finally I realized it just wasn't done!!!!  So I added stuff.  NOW it's done:0)


No comments:

Post a Comment

You really want to make me smile? Add a comment!