Jan 5, 2012

Canadian Scrapbooker December Sketch

I actually did this one after the January, but switched dates on my blog:0)  Here is the December sketch:
 And here is what I did with it!  I had a bit of fun with my Tim Holtz for Sizzix dies, using one to cut the snowflake border and another to build the dimensional tree.  For the tree I cut 4 and then glued them together like a fan, so the tree totally pops off the page.  I hardly ever scrap birthday and Christmas photos, so it was great to get an older picture fancied up, thanks to the sketch!

Now show me yours!!!!!!!  If you leave a link in the comments, I would love to come and look.

Supplies used: Coredinations cardstock; Basic Grey papers, stickers and embellishments; Tim Holtz for Sizzix dies; Riff Raff chipboard; Ranger stickles.


2 comments:

  1. This is wonderful. I love how you worked with the sketch. I love the challenges there. I'm having a hard time finding Canadian products though...any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that is a tough one, scraphappymom. I used to own a scrapbook store and was conscientious about stocking as many Canadian products as I could. Now I shop mainly at www.scrapbookingfanatics.com and Urban Scrapbook (in Edmonton, but I think they are online too). Mostly I buy what I see, even if I don't have a purpose for it right away, and then HOARD it!!!!

    ReplyDelete

You really want to make me smile? Add a comment!